Annoyance

This few day, what's i'm going on?
Can anyone motivate me?
now i'm lost my way in my life...
I feel very hurt...pain...cry...
What am i going to do?
Did i crazy?
I duno...
Why i wan do that thing to u?
I'm very pain when i heard who you were crying...
3 days already, i cannot control my heart,
Every night, i'm crying with myself...
Who can tell me, did i do the wrong or right thing for she and she?
I know this is not a justise suituation.
I love she but she duno...
She love me, but i get hurt to her....
I feel very sad...
If the time can turn back, i will chose didnt go back to that time than you'll not get hurt at now...
When i heard E say when i snub you...and you crying in every day...
I feel the worm of conscience for you...
G you are a good girl...please forget me...i'm not a good person who you were love...
I hurt you many times already...but why you still believe me?
Don't believe me again, i'll hurt you more
Today you were crying, but i trust tomorrow you will become a adamancy girl
I feel very happy with you at the day and day...thks
Hope you at the future can find a good boy friend and become a successful girl.

Comments

想得通对你是好事~~
其实我也不知道能帮到你什么了~~
只希望能给你不会再伤心~~
你原本是个调皮捣蛋的《坏人》
但是最近你的脸上再无那无忧无虑的笑容了~~
反而多了忧愁~~
很不像你哦~~
其实我们会有点不习惯的叻~~
你是叶飞龙耶~~
天倒下来你都不怕的叻~~
不可以这么容易就。。。
嗨哟~~喜欢就喜欢
不喜欢就不喜欢
朝你喜欢的东西去~~
就像那天说的~~
既然你都知道自己要什么..
那么为什么要想这么多??
就是那个决定就对了~~
好吗??
Ginny said…
not need to worry abt me
you aren't understanding me
remember i'd told you love doesn't has truth or fault,it's depend on how are you going to treat it..
i cried because i'd love you before..i've no more tears and sadness because i realise i shouldn't sad for the one who don't know how to appreciate me..
i'm alright..and freaking happy to enjoy my single life..
you are right,tht's a pretty highway for my future life..i shouldn't waste it!
thanks for all those memories,u r the one who brought the happiness to me but also the one who teach me a priceless lesson don't ever put the trust for self hurting back!
you could find a better one!

Popular Posts